Jazztalk is 1

Major items of interest to all
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jazztalk is 1

Postby Ron Thorne » June 27th, 2014, 11:15 am

"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne
David Gitin
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby David Gitin » June 28th, 2014, 4:45 am

:) Happy 1st birthday!
Cem

Postby Cem » June 28th, 2014, 5:23 am

Happy first anniversary! Thank you for initiating this fine board, Ron, Scott and Justin… Good work, Ron & Justin, on keeping it going, along with help from Rita and Speakeasy regulars and new contributors! I blame my own burned out state for not contributing as much as I could, but I really enjoy checking in to see what's happening regularly. Cheers!
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » June 28th, 2014, 10:58 am

Hey, sorry I'm a day late. Just wanted to wish Jazztalk a very happy first birthday. The hard work by Scott, Ron and Justin is much appreciated. Good job, fellas!

I would have responded yesterday but Joanne and I were on the road tooling our way down to Virginia to visit friends. It took us 10 hours to travel 400 miles. I95 in and around Washington D.C. has to be the worst cluster-fuck of a highway in the country. Our friends, who live in Stafford, Va., just south of D.C. and north of Fredericksburg, tell us that portion of I95 is jammed with stop and go traffic seven days a week for most of the day. And it gets worse as the years pass.

I have driven in and around just about every major city in the United States including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Denver and New Orleans and have never experienced such a mass of slow to non-moving traffic as exists in the greater D.C. area. Even Boston is a piece of cake compared to that parking lot of a highway.

Anyway, we're finally here relaxing by the pool enjoying Virginia boiled peanuts and local craft beer as a prelude to some home made pulled pork and Chesapeake Bay seafood. Again, Happy Birthday to Jazztalk!
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ― Frank Sinatra
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » June 28th, 2014, 11:14 am

:D
Chazro
Founding Member

Postby Chazro » June 28th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Belated Happy Birthday Jtalk!! Take a bow fellas!! 8-)
sozamora
Founding Member

Postby sozamora » June 28th, 2014, 11:08 pm

Happy birthday, JT! Sorry I haven't been hanging out here much lately. Still, good to know Ron is keeping it going.
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » June 29th, 2014, 11:24 am

Return to “Announcements”