My Novella About Art Fraud Is Now Available on Amazon.com!

Random and varied thoughts & topics
Jazzooo
Founding Member

My Novella About Art Fraud Is Now Available on Amazon.com!

Postby Jazzooo » April 21st, 2014, 12:35 pm

Self-published, of course and Kindle users only. It's a very cool feeling regardless.

It's called A Thousand Words, and it deals with a creative new form of artistic expression...or art fraud...or both.

18,000 words--too long for a short story, too short to be a novel. Print length is 64 pages. And it's only $3.49!

Here is the blurb from 'inside the jacket':

"First time author Douglas Robinson introduces you to a surprisingly inventive new category of fine art fraud.

Set just after the art world's event of the century--the purchase of two previously unseen paintings by Vincent Van Gogh--the world media launches an intense debate about the legitimacy of actually owning art. And when the possibility of artistic vandalism surfaces, Art History and Ethics Professor Thaddeus Flax and his childhood friend, billionaire philanthropist Phillip Bailey, find themselves suddenly on opposing sides...or are they?

Originally inspired by what Robinson (a professional musician) views as the overuse of automatic pitch correction software used on most pop and country recordings today, this darkly humorous novella expands modern society's compulsion about perfection into new territory."

Here is the link if you are curious.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JTHZTJW
bluenoter
Concierge

Re: My Novella About Art Fraud Is Now Available on Amazon.co

Postby bluenoter » April 22nd, 2014, 11:55 am

Jazzooo wrote:Kindle users only.
But . . .
Amazon wrote:You don’t need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices. The Kindle app is available for every major smartphone, tablet, and computer.

http://tinyurl.com/Amazon-free-kindle-apps

Congrats, Doug. A regular Renaissance man!
Image           Image     

Return to “The Alley”