Vic Juris — R.I.P.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rlfun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vic Juris — R.I.P.

Postby rlfun » January 2nd, 2020, 12:13 pm

https://jazztimes.com/features/tributes ... mZ3FDYwTB0

Vic Juris and his wife Kate Baker, 2014
drumsolo
Founding Member

Re: Vic Juris — R.I.P.

Postby drumsolo » February 4th, 2020, 10:57 am

I saw Mr. Juris in support of Jerry Bergonzi a few years ago in Denton, TX and became an immediate fan despite the fact I didn't even know who he was prior to that. Highly underrated guitarist. R.I.P.

Return to “R.I.P. (Jazz)”