Fun Vinyl Offers!

Discuss equipment, technology, problems, nostalgia, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chazro
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fun Vinyl Offers!

Postby Chazro » August 13th, 2013, 1:01 pm

This past week I've received notice of 2 interesting vinyl offers via Facebook. The 1st was from a band offering it's fans the option of pre-ordering their upcoming release in vinyl and giving them the choice of 150 colors to choose for the vinyl! Unfortunately I don't recall the name of the group but it's an interesting marketing ploy, no? The 2nd I rec'd today and it's an offer to have yr ashes (hopefully after you've passed away!;) made into an album instead of going the old urn route!

http://www.thestrut.com/2013/07/26/you- ... yl-record/

!!......AND apparently you can choose what music you want on the record! Might be an interesting thread topic; 'What music would you want on YOUR final record!?' :devil:
by Chazro
Cem

Re: Fun Vinyl Offers!

Postby Cem » August 26th, 2014, 8:47 pm

Might have to go with:

Return to “Audiophiles”