Me, at Zinco in Mexico City

Post your review of a Jazz event or a review you've seen. If it's not your review, please include URL or other attribution.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jazzooo
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Me, at Zinco in Mexico City

Postby Jazzooo » September 26th, 2016, 10:24 am

:)

No official review, but I just played at the hippest club in Mexico with my trio and special guest, singer Iraida Noriega. Saturday night, Sept 17 and it was completely sold out (about 150). Great crowd, and everyone played at the top of their game.

Return to “Live Music Reviews”