Who I is.

Who are you? Let us know!
bluenoter
Concierge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Who I is.

Postby bluenoter » August 31st, 2013, 9:51 am

walto
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby walto » August 31st, 2013, 12:01 pm

Hi, Douglas and Adam.
Surely not all of a sudden. Less than half of a sudden at best.
Coda
Founding Member

Postby Coda » September 2nd, 2013, 4:03 am

Thank you for updating my links BlueNoter. I often wonder what differences you get without having a password to some of these sites.

Unfortunately all have passed away but they got along terrifically when together:

Coda
Founding Member

Postby Coda » September 2nd, 2013, 4:14 am

Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » September 3rd, 2013, 11:30 am

"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne
bluenoter
Concierge

Postby bluenoter » September 8th, 2013, 7:28 am

Brian Olewnick
Founding Member

Postby Brian Olewnick » September 11th, 2013, 7:06 am

Yo. Baldy convinced me to come back...Besides, I missed some of the folk here who don't do fb--Rita, Walto, Canty, Reynolds.....Uli. :hug:
Brian Olewnick
Founding Member

Postby Brian Olewnick » September 11th, 2013, 7:27 am

As if in acknowledgement, my itunes shuffle just offered up Ogunde from Coltrane's Olatunji concert....
steve(thelil)
Founding Member

Postby steve(thelil) » September 11th, 2013, 7:48 am

I think this is within the rules, because the private message I'm resending is one I SENT (accidentally) to Scott. I meant to post it. This is a boneheaded move that's become a habit.

Anyway:

"I can't tell you how happy I am to see Brian post here.

Actually I could, but I fear it would be a deterrent.

We now have a new "Most Unflappable" (I'm NOT suggesting I previously held the title)"
Brian Olewnick
Founding Member

Postby Brian Olewnick » September 11th, 2013, 7:56 am

yeah, thanks, saw it (it did come to me) and tried to respond but didn't seem to have that option. Figured it was a newbie safeguard or something.

jeez, this is scary--Coltrane was followed by 'Subtraction' from 'Air Time'.....all this tired old museum music....
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » September 11th, 2013, 8:38 am

Holy Shit! Long time no see, Brian. Good to see you, brother. When are you coming home?
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ― Frank Sinatra
Brian Olewnick
Founding Member

Postby Brian Olewnick » September 11th, 2013, 8:44 am

Hey Jimmy, good to see you too. If all goes as planned, should be back in a couple of years. In the meantime, I expect to be notified if you find yourself in these fair climes.
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » September 11th, 2013, 8:58 am

Actually, Joanne and I are tentively planning a trip to Paris, hopefully within the next two years. I've already committed to an extended cross-country U.S. trip next year with my brother-in-law who recently retired. I will be retired before we leave. The trip will be an open ended itinerary. If I make it to Paris after that I will be sure to look you up.
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ― Frank Sinatra
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » September 11th, 2013, 9:21 am

Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » September 11th, 2013, 11:52 am

bluenoter
Concierge

Postby bluenoter » September 12th, 2013, 8:57 am

Brian Olewnick
Founding Member

Postby Brian Olewnick » September 12th, 2013, 10:23 am

:heart:
bluenoter
Concierge

Postby bluenoter » September 12th, 2013, 10:41 pm

:hug: :heart:

Mike Schwartz
Founding Member

Postby Mike Schwartz » October 6th, 2013, 1:30 pm

With a little arm twisting, we may very well get a membership visit from one of our old time most prolific posters from the old forums....stay tuned.
Mike Schwartz
Founding Member

Postby Mike Schwartz » October 7th, 2013, 10:08 am

Welcome newbie Pete C!
moldyfigg
Founding Member

Postby moldyfigg » October 7th, 2013, 10:19 am

And slowly, they keep finding their way to their new home.
Bright moments
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » October 7th, 2013, 11:15 am

Welcome, Pete! Very nice to see that you've joined us.
Pete C
Founding Member

Postby Pete C » October 8th, 2013, 10:59 am

My name is Pete and I ain't no refugee from nothing.
moldyfigg
Founding Member

Postby moldyfigg » October 8th, 2013, 11:13 am

Here's a glass of warm milk and a cookie.
Bright moments
Mike Schwartz
Founding Member

Postby Mike Schwartz » October 9th, 2013, 7:38 am

Return to “Step right up and introduce yourself!”