What was your best crackpot e-mail of the day?

Random and varied thoughts & topics
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jwaggs
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What was your best crackpot e-mail of the day?

Postby jwaggs » February 12th, 2015, 10:20 am

Here is mine (so far):

Attn Sir,

I am Mr. Morris Taylor Financial Controller to Chief James Ibori, the former Executive Governor of Delta State, Without much ado I have to go straight to the point of contacting you.

Right now I am undergoing a serious persecution from the President over alleged misappropriation of funds by my boss when he was the Governor of the state, Please kindly visit these websites below for more information clarification regarding this matter read carefully:
mjb
Founding Member

Re: What was your best crackpot e-mail of the day?

Postby mjb » February 13th, 2015, 7:17 pm

jwaggs
Founding Member

Postby jwaggs » February 14th, 2015, 5:57 am

We could really use your help right now..not tomorrow, but right friggin now.

A group of Married Women are going to KILL us if you do not help!

We have more female members on our AFFAIRS dating community than men to sleep with them.

These women are DEMANDING that we bring them more men for them to sleep with.

You see, these women are married and they only have a few days to themselves before their husbands come home.

So the only option we have right now is to give away 425 free-memberships to any man that wants one.

We would typically charge you for a membership, but these women are yelling at us for not having enough men to go around.

If we give you a membership to our sex-dating community will you please sleep with some of these women?
jwaggs
Founding Member

Postby jwaggs » February 26th, 2015, 1:39 pm

To whom it may concern

Sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf of the trustees and executors to the Will of our late client. I wish to notify you that you are a beneficiary to the total sum of Twenty Three Million Four hundred thousand Great British Pounds in the codicil and last testament of the deceased.

All the legal papers will be processed on your response. We request that you kindly forward any proof of identities of yours, your current telephone and fax numbers and forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of the money.

Look forward to your urgent response and our partnership.

Sincerely,

Barrister N. West
jwaggs
Founding Member

Postby jwaggs » February 26th, 2015, 2:12 pm

Hello Dear,

May the good God bless you and you family as you read this note and respond.

I have been touched to donate from what I have made from this World to charity through you for the good work
of humanity, rather than allow myrelatives to use my hard earned funds inappropriately after my death. Please
email me, so I can tell you what you need to do and also give you moredetails about myself and what I intend
to accomplish.

regards,

Ester Williams

Return to “The Alley”