What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Random and varied thoughts & topics
LennyH
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Postby LennyH » June 27th, 2013, 5:09 pm

I have to admit that I'm have a bit of separation anxiety with Game of Thrones. Had a lot of fun with this season. Also loved the fact that that they ended this season with Calisi, like they did with season 1. She marches on...
walto
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What TV shows are you watching?

Postby walto » June 27th, 2013, 5:15 pm

NBA draft. Love how Stern gets loudly booed every single time he walks up to the podium. Weird that he'd want to do that every year, knowing the fans hate him.
Surely not all of a sudden. Less than half of a sudden at best.
LennyH

Postby LennyH » June 27th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Let's see if this works. Calisi is a badass...
LennyH

Postby LennyH » June 27th, 2013, 5:39 pm

I think I might have pushed it just a little... ;)

Edit: Tried to embed originally but went back and posted a link instead.
LennyH

Postby LennyH » June 27th, 2013, 6:31 pm

I think we can live with links for now! This looks pretty damn good to me so far.
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » June 27th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Tonight, Burn Notice and Graceland. They aren't perfect, but they're enjoyable ... mostly.
"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne
Tanager
Founding Member

Postby Tanager » June 28th, 2013, 2:54 am

USA swimming champs are this week. TdF starts tomorrow. Dance India Dance Super Moms (on ZeeTV, a Hindi-language channel) with the family. Keeping up with The Soup and, less frequently, The Daily Show. Wipeout and Phineas and Ferb while curled up with my son.
pig pen
Founding Member

Postby pig pen » June 28th, 2013, 5:55 am

"If humans used their tongues for cleaning themselves rather than talking, the world would be a much better place." - Henri, Le Chat Noir
sozamora
Founding Member

Postby sozamora » June 28th, 2013, 7:06 am

The 'Mad Men' season finale was a stunning cap to a great season. Season 5 had more of a short story feel in which each episode almost stood on its own. Season 6 was the story of a man's spiritual and psychological free fall. Jon Hamm's performance was amazing.
sozamora
Founding Member

Postby sozamora » June 28th, 2013, 7:11 am

Regular Show. Yeah yuh.

steve(thelil)
Founding Member

Postby steve(thelil) » June 28th, 2013, 7:45 am

Been watching a lot of American Pickers...........sort of.

I find it's a great show to have on in the background when I'm on the computer and not really paying attention.

PS. "Good Background TV" might be a good thread in itself. I hereby assign all rights to starting it to whoever starts it.
LennyH

Postby LennyH » June 28th, 2013, 8:16 am

I've been watching Fringe on Netflix. Well into the second season, I have no idea why I'm still watching this show. Maybe because I think the lead actress is cute. Each show is pretty much the same as the last.
LennyH

Postby LennyH » June 28th, 2013, 8:18 am

sozamora
Founding Member

Postby sozamora » June 28th, 2013, 8:30 am

Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » June 28th, 2013, 5:09 pm

"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne
stonemonkts
Founding Member

Postby stonemonkts » June 29th, 2013, 5:39 am

LennyH

Postby LennyH » June 29th, 2013, 7:10 am

Thanks, stone. I hadn't even heard of that. I saw Gillian Anderson on some Today show clip or whatever not long ago and can't believe how good she looked. Middle age looks good on her.
Harry
Founding Member

Postby Harry » June 29th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Today I've been watching: Wimbledon and The Tour de France
steve(thelil)
Founding Member

Postby steve(thelil) » June 30th, 2013, 2:30 pm

Tanager
Founding Member

Postby Tanager » June 30th, 2013, 7:43 pm

TdF and USA Swimming champs, both somewhat time-shifted. Will be heavy on the TdF for the next three weeks.
Jazzooo
Founding Member

Postby Jazzooo » July 2nd, 2013, 9:58 am

We're getting hooked on the BBC Sherlock Holmes series. Great casting.
stonemonkts
Founding Member

Postby stonemonkts » July 2nd, 2013, 10:13 am

Monte Smith
Founding Member

Postby Monte Smith » July 2nd, 2013, 12:42 pm

I don't watch a lot of series TV, but I did watch the recent HANNIBAL thingy and thought it was pretty good. Elaborate and gory, but good.
stonemonkts
Founding Member

Postby stonemonkts » July 2nd, 2013, 12:56 pm

I liked it too. I'm a fan of that Danish actor. Very surprising to me that CBS would produce such a gorefest.
Monte Smith
Founding Member

Postby Monte Smith » July 2nd, 2013, 1:05 pm

Return to “The Alley”