Enlighten me

Random and varied thoughts & topics
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tom Storer
Éminence Grise
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Enlighten me

Postby Tom Storer » November 29th, 2013, 4:04 am

So this guy wrote a letter to Obama criticizing this, that and so forth. Obama sent back a hand-written reply in which (echoing the language of the letter-writer) he referred to "tea-baggers."

A says this:

"‘Tea-bagging’ commonly refers to a lewd sexual act. Since the rise of the Tea Party movement, which vehemently opposes big government and Obamacare, critics on the left have been using the controversial term to poke fun at the right-wing protesters."*

I didn't know that--either that people have been poking fun at right-wing protesters with this term, or that the term commonly refers to a lewd sexual act. What sexual act does it commonly refer to? Can it be that President Obama is as naive and ill-informed as I am?

(Monte Smith will point out that Internet search engines make it easy to answer a question such as the one about "tea-bagging" for oneself. True enough. But a thread about lewd sexual practices and politics can only be a good thing.)
Praise Cheeses!
Jazzooo
Founding Member

Re: Enlighten me

Postby Jazzooo » November 29th, 2013, 6:54 am

It's all true--getting tea-bagged is having someone's balls slamming against your face as you perform oral sex on them; and we've all been making fun of the tea baggers from the moment we heard the name of their association.
Tom Storer
Éminence Grise

Postby Tom Storer » November 29th, 2013, 6:59 am

I must admit that slamming one's testicles against another person's face during that intimate moment could indeed be classified as a "lewd act."

But is the teabagger the person slamming or the person being slammed? Or both?
Praise Cheeses!
pig pen
Founding Member

Postby pig pen » November 29th, 2013, 7:50 am

"If humans used their tongues for cleaning themselves rather than talking, the world would be a much better place." - Henri, Le Chat Noir
sozamora
Founding Member

Postby sozamora » November 29th, 2013, 12:25 pm

I always assumed 'tea bagger' was used by their critics to make fun of them and in reference to the lewd act.
sozamora
Founding Member

Postby sozamora » December 4th, 2013, 4:08 pm

jwaggs
Founding Member

Postby jwaggs » February 9th, 2015, 3:13 pm

i wasn't under the impression that tea bagging someone involved plunging an erect penis into someone's mouth and bouncing his balls off of his/her chin.

I thought it had to do with football players, frat boys and English boarding school lads holding down their friends and rubbing their scrotums against said friends' faces.

So, yes, it qualifies as a lewd act, but doesn't necessarily involve oral sex in the way Bill Clinton might describe it.
LennyH

Postby LennyH » February 9th, 2015, 4:04 pm

Shit. Now I'm worried that I've been doing it wrong.
Tom Storer
Éminence Grise

Postby Tom Storer » February 10th, 2015, 9:02 am

And stlll no one has replied to my question: is the teabagger the person slamming or the person being slammed? Or both?
Praise Cheeses!
jwaggs
Founding Member

Postby jwaggs » February 10th, 2015, 11:40 am

It's teabagger and teabagee.

Return to “The Alley”