Stuff To Talk About

Random and varied thoughts & topics
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
drumsolo
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stuff To Talk About

Postby drumsolo » January 10th, 2020, 2:54 pm

Why is there nothing to talk about any more? Facebook sucks, a bunch of conservative Goodspeaks. :)
jtx
Commodore

Re: Stuff To Talk About

Postby jtx » January 10th, 2020, 3:52 pm

BeBop
Founding Member

Re: Stuff To Talk About

Postby BeBop » January 12th, 2020, 9:45 am

Having worked too much on the periphery of Silicon Valley, I'm not on Facebook. Or Twitter. Or Instagram. Or whatever else. I would love to see this place host lively dialogue...not necessarily like JazzCentralStation, the BlueNote BB or any other place. This is a different and unique spot.

I spend most of my life "off the grid", so I'm not in a good position to provide much content, much less lead a resurrection. But damn, I hate to see places like this wither.

So who is still out there, lurking?

Return to “The Alley”