60 Years in Alaska!

Random and varied thoughts & topics
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

60 Years in Alaska!

Postby Ron Thorne » September 5th, 2016, 5:12 pm

"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Re: 60 Years in Alaska!

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » September 6th, 2016, 6:13 am

Congratulations, Ron and Patti! Where do the years go?
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ― Frank Sinatra
rlfun

Postby rlfun » September 10th, 2016, 9:55 am

Ron, I cannot imagine that marathon road trip, but in such a cool car maybe not so bad. Anchorage or bust! 8-)
timoleon
Founding Member

Postby timoleon » September 14th, 2016, 12:25 am

yes,that seems quite a trip!
i wish you to spend many years more in that nice corner of the world.
and by the way,what was the soundtrack of this trip?
i hope the car had a radio and a bit of oscar peterson or the young brat, back then, miles davis, would be ideal for me.
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » September 16th, 2016, 6:49 pm

"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne

Return to “The Alley”