New Smilies

Tell us how we are doing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New Smilies

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 8th, 2013, 2:33 pm

For smilies they're pretty cool, much less lame than the old version. I think we should keep 'em.
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ― Frank Sinatra
Mike Schwartz
Founding Member

Postby Mike Schwartz » July 8th, 2013, 3:09 pm

Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » July 8th, 2013, 6:32 pm

To a certain extent, I think that all smilies and emoticons are lame, it's a matter of degree. I'm mostly ambivalent, but really didn't like the default ones that came with our software. These are fine with me. :|

We can change them at any time, if folks don't like them, get tired of them ... whatever.
"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne
BFrank
Founding Member

Postby BFrank » July 8th, 2013, 9:41 pm

eh........what else ya got?

;)
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » July 8th, 2013, 9:52 pm

sozamora
Founding Member

Postby sozamora » July 9th, 2013, 9:48 am

They look like Pac-Man.
sozamora
Founding Member

Postby sozamora » July 10th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Maybe instead of smilies, you can have similies to choose from. For example, this post that Sergio wrote is a dumb as...
BFrank
Founding Member

Postby BFrank » July 10th, 2013, 8:05 pm

FWIW, there are tons of free third-party Smiley sites that people can them from, too.
8-)
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » July 10th, 2013, 8:20 pm

We're looking at them, Brooks.

The primary goal was to get rid of those abysmal ones that came with the board software.

Priorities. ;)
hornplayer
Founding Member

Postby hornplayer » July 24th, 2013, 6:26 am

I like these... 8-)
Life's short, drink well.
Hornplayer
www.feastivals.com/blog
moldyfigg
Founding Member

Postby moldyfigg » July 24th, 2013, 9:04 am

:clown: I think it's a better pic of Scott than his avatar
Bright moments
moldyfigg
Founding Member

Postby moldyfigg » July 30th, 2013, 11:12 am

I want smilies with naked ladies.

My memory needs jogging.
Bright moments
moldyfigg
Founding Member

Postby moldyfigg » July 31st, 2013, 1:06 pm

Bright moments
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » August 2nd, 2013, 12:02 pm

Sorry for the hiccup, folks. Our server was doing some maintenance, which is why Jazztalk wasn't visible for a while.

Hopefully, things will be smooth from here on out.

Return to “Suggestions, Questions & Concerns”