Jazztalk via Smartphone or Tablet?

Tell us how we are doing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Have you used your smartphone or tablet to access the site, and how was your experience?

Poll ended at August 20th, 2014, 7:18 pm

- Yes, and the experience was great
29%
- Yes, and the experience was so-so
No votes
- Yes, and the experience was problematic
No votes
- No, but I would like the site to be available to these devices
29%
- No, and I am not likely to do so
43%

Total votes: 7
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ron Thorne » July 21st, 2014, 7:18 pm

bluenoter
Concierge

Postby bluenoter » July 21st, 2014, 9:24 pm

:music:

Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Re: Jazztalk via Smartphone or Tablet?

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 22nd, 2014, 5:06 am

I voted for the first option "great" even though the experience wasn't necessarily great but it was much better than "so-so". So, somewhere in between those two options.
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ― Frank Sinatra
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 22nd, 2014, 5:20 am

Why is this thread/poll in two different places?
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ― Frank Sinatra
steve(thelil)
Founding Member

Postby steve(thelil) » July 22nd, 2014, 6:27 am

Unless the activity picks up considerably, I would also be unlikely to access Jazztalk from either a phone or tablet.
steve(thelil)
Founding Member

Postby steve(thelil) » July 22nd, 2014, 6:28 am

LennyH

Postby LennyH » July 22nd, 2014, 8:07 am

I still haven't bought into tablets very much. I almost always wait until I have a laptop available.

All I do on a smartphone is browse a handful of news sites and look up information as needed. I feel like the text on this site would be too small for me to bother.
pig pen
Founding Member

Postby pig pen » July 22nd, 2014, 10:48 am

I check in from time to time on my iPhone but I don't often post from my phone since I find it a bit cumbersome.
"If humans used their tongues for cleaning themselves rather than talking, the world would be a much better place." - Henri, Le Chat Noir
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » July 22nd, 2014, 4:09 pm

"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 23rd, 2014, 7:14 am

Okay, got it, Ron.

* Posted from my smartphone *

Return to “Suggestions, Questions & Concerns”