Avatar, and other garden variety, problems.

Tell us how we are doing.
uli
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Avatar, and other garden variety, problems.

Postby uli » June 30th, 2013, 12:37 pm

LennyH
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby LennyH » June 30th, 2013, 2:59 pm

rawac
Founding Member

Postby rawac » June 30th, 2013, 10:57 pm

Best wishes from the south-west corner of Germany

Ralf
rawac
Founding Member

Postby rawac » July 1st, 2013, 8:13 am

Best wishes from the south-west corner of Germany

Ralf
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » July 3rd, 2013, 8:41 pm

"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 4th, 2013, 7:47 am

Can somebody hip me to posting an image? I use to be able to just copy and paste an image directly without bothering with codes. That doesn't work now. I've tried several different ways with no luck. What gives?
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ― Frank Sinatra
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 4th, 2013, 8:18 am

I tried it with image tags as well as url tags. Didn't work. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. This is what I get when I use the img tag function.

I'll delete this crazy huge post after you view and comment on it.

Couldn't delete the post but I got rid of the extraneous stuff.
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ― Frank Sinatra
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 4th, 2013, 8:32 am

I right clicked on the image and copied the image url and pasted it in between the image brackets . Don't know what else to do. I'll figure it out eventually. Gotta go back and delete that obnoxiously large post.
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 4th, 2013, 8:40 am

Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 4th, 2013, 8:42 am

Okay, if you can resize the above image and post it as my avatar I would greatly appreciate it.
jtx
Commodore

Postby jtx » July 4th, 2013, 8:59 am

Attachments
black_capped_chickadee_glamour[1].jpg
black_capped_chickadee_glamour[1].jpg (13.92 KiB) Viewed 9629 times
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 4th, 2013, 9:00 am

Thanks,bro. I'll eventually get used to the board's ins and outs. BTW, I noticed that most of my posts are able to be deleted but a couple are not. No biggie, though. It's probably a temporary glitch. Thanks again, Scott. And thanks to jtx as well.
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » July 4th, 2013, 11:37 am

Welcome, Antonio James Cantiello! Glad to see you here, my friend.
jtx
Commodore

Postby jtx » July 4th, 2013, 12:10 pm

jtx
Commodore

Postby jtx » July 4th, 2013, 12:14 pm

Now that I've replied to my own post above, I can no longer delete it. (I could until now). But until someone replies to this one, I now see a small X that allows me to delete the post.
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 4th, 2013, 12:48 pm

jtx
Commodore

Postby jtx » July 4th, 2013, 1:03 pm

Sure thing!
Mike Schwartz
Founding Member

Postby Mike Schwartz » July 8th, 2013, 9:22 am

frequently when responding to a current post will direct me to have to log in again [and doesn't remember me although selected]
Blue Train
Founding Member

Postby Blue Train » July 8th, 2013, 9:49 am

"There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind."

- Duke Ellington
Mike Schwartz
Founding Member

Postby Mike Schwartz » July 8th, 2013, 1:21 pm

Blue Train
Founding Member

Postby Blue Train » July 11th, 2013, 9:05 am

Just noticed that there is no mention if anyone edited a post.
"There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind."

- Duke Ellington
Jimmy Cantiello
Founding Member

Postby Jimmy Cantiello » July 12th, 2013, 5:37 am

I agree with Scott. I'm sure there's the rare instance when a poster might edit a post to get the upper hand in an argument but that's on him or her. I think most people edit for innocuous reasons such as spelling, grammar, punctuation or just to add another thought. I do it quite often because I'm so anal. In the past, whenever I edited, everytime that edit tag was added it made the post look "suspicious" even though I edited to, say, add a comma or make a word plural. Something very innocent but it made the post look like I made a more comprehensive change.
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper

Postby Ron Thorne » July 12th, 2013, 11:30 am

Exactly, Jimmy. 8-)
Mike Schwartz
Founding Member

Postby Mike Schwartz » July 15th, 2013, 8:29 am

Steve Reynolds
Founding Member

Postby Steve Reynolds » July 24th, 2013, 8:26 am

Please SOMEONE help me with adding an Avatar!

I think I have one that will be special

Return to “Suggestions, Questions & Concerns”