Does everyone like the look of the board better now?

Tell us how we are doing.
ValerieB
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Does everyone like the look of the board better now?

Postby ValerieB » July 26th, 2013, 9:16 pm

I believe I've been extremely negligent and tardy in thanking Scott and Ron for starting this website. I am so impressed with you guys!! Bravo and "thank you" to both of you! :party:
Ron Thorne
Fadda Timekeeper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ron Thorne » July 26th, 2013, 10:50 pm

Thanks, Valerie.

As Scott and others have said, it's "a work in progress", but we're pleased with the response thus far.

And, as you probably have noted, we've had wonderful assistance from Justin, who's made us look good.
"Timing is everything" - Peppercorn
http://500px.com/rpthorne
Mike Schwartz
Founding Member

Postby Mike Schwartz » July 27th, 2013, 9:52 am

I have a suggestion for the subtitle of the boards name please.

As not to mislead or turn anyone away inadvertently how about "A Refugee forum for Jazz Lovers?" The present title is OK for *insiders* who know what that means and where we've come from, but I'd have to say not very inviting to others.

Or get the refugee thing out of there completely to "A Forum for Jazz Lovers"
Mike Schwartz
Founding Member

Postby Mike Schwartz » July 27th, 2013, 10:51 am

moldyfigg
Founding Member

Postby moldyfigg » July 30th, 2013, 11:02 am

I suggest that the Scottster grow a mullet.
Bright moments
moldyfigg
Founding Member

Postby moldyfigg » July 31st, 2013, 9:56 am

Bright moments
J.A.W.
Founding Member

Postby J.A.W. » August 3rd, 2013, 4:37 am

J.A.W.
Founding Member

Postby J.A.W. » August 3rd, 2013, 7:28 am

I know nothing about boards like this, but doesn't the board software have some kind of spam filter?

Return to “Suggestions, Questions & Concerns”