Glad To See JT Is Back

Tell us how we are doing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rlfun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Glad To See JT Is Back

Postby rlfun » December 28th, 2020, 8:43 am

I thought it had surely been devoured by a rootkit virus. Scary looking! :cry:
jtx
Commodore

Re: Glad To See JT Is Back

Postby jtx » December 31st, 2020, 3:41 pm

It looks like major webhosts all decided the roll out the latest version of PHP around the same time, without warning, nor considering the implications for sites not supported by the latest version. I spent quite a bit of time solving the problem here and on other sites I host.

:poo:
rlfun

Re: Glad To See JT Is Back

Postby rlfun » January 8th, 2021, 9:07 am

Late seeing this post. That explains the scary visuals. As always, thanks for looking after JT!

Return to “Suggestions, Questions & Concerns”