Improve JT? Sound off!

Tell us how we are doing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jtx
Commodore
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Improve JT? Sound off!

Postby jtx » January 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm

jtx
Commodore

Re: Improve JT? Sound off!

Postby jtx » January 3rd, 2020, 4:33 pm

rlfun

Postby rlfun » January 6th, 2020, 7:09 pm

I have thought the same thing about “liking”, always thought it was too much like Facebook and forgot about it. But, I’ve come around to thinking that it’s a good idea. That is, if it’s not a monumental headache to implement. Just my personal experience but there have been numerous times that I’ve wanted to acknowledge a post but didn’t have a reply that I felt was worthy of a “reply”. Just my take. :silly:
jtx
Commodore

Postby jtx » January 7th, 2020, 8:34 am

BeBop
Founding Member

Postby BeBop » January 14th, 2020, 6:58 am

I've spent most of the last few decades with only intermittent internet access. As a result, I'm hard-pressed to identify what might be missing or in need of improvement.

...but I would like to see this place survive and thrive. I'm hoping that a change in my living situation will enable me to be a participant.
jtx
Commodore

Postby jtx » January 16th, 2020, 11:46 am

Return to “Suggestions, Questions & Concerns”