The Waterboys

Discuss non-Jazz genres here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gentle Giant
Founding Member

The Waterboys

Postby Gentle Giant » January 29th, 2015, 4:55 pm

Anyone here a fan of Mike Scott and his ever-changing circus of collaborators, known collectively as The Waterboys? They have a new album out, which I reviewed on my blog. I have a big man crush on Scott, and really love his writing.

Attachments
the waterboys modern blues.jpg
the waterboys modern blues.jpg (21.11 KiB) Viewed 5182 times
timoleon
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Waterboys

Postby timoleon » January 30th, 2015, 10:24 am

in my opinion one of the best musicians and lyricists of the last decades,and some extracts i heard of their new album are very good.
they had some troubled years,some members changed but yet the brand name is strong and they do great concerts still,as a friend who watched them about a year ago has told me.
Gentle Giant
Founding Member

Re: The Waterboys

Postby Gentle Giant » February 1st, 2015, 7:51 am

Return to “Other Music”