My New High Resolution "BEST OF" Compilation Has Just Been Released!

All the Jazz-related news that's fit for print!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jazzooo
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My New High Resolution "BEST OF" Compilation Has Just Been Released!

Postby Jazzooo » June 28th, 2018, 3:31 pm

My friends, I am so excited. I promise, even if you own a couple of my CDs, there are many surprises on this high-resolution 'best of' album released JUST NOW by Blue Coast Music.

Please visit the site and check out the full-length versions of the songs. You'll hear Peter Erskine, Mike Stern, Mike Miller, John Pattitucci, Bob Sheppard and several other killer players.

Cookie Marenco, an award-winning engineer and producer, remastered these tracks using Blue Coast's patented SEA technology and holy moly does it all sound beautiful. These are my favorite tracks from Plays Well With Others, Two Days in November, SitJazzDown, Let Freedom Swing, DuoTunes with Ken Basman plus some unreleased gems I've been dying to get out there.

You can choose the high-resolution format you want to download (WAV, FLAC or DSD) and if you order soon you'll get a 30% discount. That won't last but for now, it's happening!

Check it out:

https://bluecoastmusic.com/doug-robinso ... zVina3Mwck

Discount code is DAD30.

No CDs, download only.
Jazzooo
Founding Member

Re: My New High Resolution "BEST OF" Compilation Has Just Been Released!

Postby Jazzooo » July 13th, 2018, 12:16 pm

Just 2 days left to get a 30% discount in any resolution when you download--I'm proud to say that the label told me it's selling at an 'above average' rate. :)
Jazzooo
Founding Member

Re: My New High Resolution "BEST OF" Compilation Has Just Been Released!

Postby Jazzooo » August 15th, 2018, 8:13 pm

Due to the overwhelming response here ;) I'm going to announce that the label head told me my first compilation is selling better than most, including some featuring artists I really admire. They are preparing compilation #2 for a release next month.

If you want to check out the music, just go to https://bluecoastmusic.com/doug-robinso ... 3Sgpa3Mwck.

And if you want to buy a copy (which of course I want you to do) there is another 30% discount running right now--download the WAV or FLAC versions and play them on a conventional stereo setup or your computer, or if you're an audiophile you might prefer the ultra high resolution DSD versions. Just use the discount code SUMMER30, whatever you choose.

Thanks,

Doug

Return to “Jazz News”