[WARNING] *Shameless 'self'-promotion*

All the Jazz-related news that's fit for print!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jaka
Founding Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[WARNING] *Shameless 'self'-promotion*

Postby jaka » May 14th, 2017, 2:47 am

Since I'm back (sort of) amongst you all...
A little post about my jazz-related activities since my last post on the "JazzCorner Speakeasy" board:

I've been continuing operating 'Ayler Records' and 'SansBruit' labels, with varied degrees of success.
You can find the Ayler Records releases at and on bandcamp at

The SansBruit releases can be found on bandcamp at

Both entities are still active (if sometimes a little slowed down...) and can be followed on FaceBook, respectively at (for Ayler Records - most communications are posted in English) and (for SansBruit - sorry... French only/mostly).

Hoping you'll find something of interest to your ears here and there.
Orders are always welcome and shipping costs worldwide come included [ most Ayler Records releases can also be found/ordered through 'Squidco' in the US (they're based in North Carolina), who have been very supportive over the years) ].

Currently working on a couple of new releases for Ayler Records and a couple for SansBruit, all four due in June 2017.
The wonderful musicians involved are Alexandra Grimal, Benjamin Duboc, Valentin Ceccaldi, Jean-Luc Cappozzo, Daunik Lazro, Didier Lasserre, Sophia Domancich, and so on...

Best to all, on my way to the "Wahat are you listening to?" thread, if that's still exist ;).

Return to “Jazz News”